Re: New W&L enthusiast from Germany

  • BrianH
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2012
      Welcome to the group Klaus, it is good to know that there is another W&L modeller out there. As for any information you may want I suggest that you join the Welshpool and Llanfair Yahoo group run by Andrew Charman.

      Brian
    • Howard Clarke
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2012
        Hi Klaus
        Hope this information below maybe of help
        Howard 215

        Welshpool & Llanfair Light Railway Preservation Co. Limited,

        The Station,

        Llanfair Caereinion,

        Welshpool,

        Powys