Squires Announcement

  • vaughanglynnejones
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2011
      IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
      Oliver Lewis is delighted to announce; that he is to ensure the continued supply of Squires' famous ranges of Modelling Tools, Materials and Electronic Components by Mail Order and from the well know Squires Trade Stand, at many Model Shows and Exhibitions throughout the UK.

      Squires Tools Shop is closing in Bognor Regis. Oliver is pleased to have secured new business premises where he will operate the Mail Order and Exhibition Teams.

      Oliver is also very pleased to announce that he is launching a new online store, (www.squirestools.com) which he hopes will be ready to go live on the 1st January 2012.

      Squires Tools will have new telephone and fax numbers, which we will advise as soon as numbers are confirmed.

      Web address (www.squirestools.com) and email (sales@...) will remain the same.

      Please keep checking this page for more information. I look forward to being of service to you in the future.

      Kind Regards

      Oliver Lewis

      Squires Tools
    • stephen griffiths
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2011
        Now that IS good news, and should put paid to any further speculation.

        Steve G

        On 07/12/2011, vaughanglynnejones <vaughanglynnejones@...> wrote:

        > IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
        > Oliver Lewis is delighted to announce; that he is to ensure the continued
        > supply of Squires' famous ranges of Modelling Tools, Materials and
        > Electronic Components by Mail Order and from the well know Squires Trade
        > Stand, at many Model Shows and Exhibitions throughout the UK.
        >
        > Squires Tools Shop is closing in Bognor Regis. Oliver is pleased to have
        > secured new business premises where he will operate the Mail Order and
        > Exhibition Teams.
        >
        > Oliver is also very pleased to announce that he is launching a new online
        > store, (www.squirestools.com) which he hopes will be ready to go live on the
        > 1st January 2012.
        >
        > Squires Tools will have new telephone and fax numbers, which we will advise
        > as soon as numbers are confirmed.
        >
        > Web address (www.squirestools.com) and email (sales@...) will
        > remain the same.
        >
        > Please keep checking this page for more information. I look forward to being
        > of service to you in the future.
        >

        > Kind Regards
        >
        > Oliver Lewis
        >
        > Squires Tools

      • Peter Hingley
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2011
          Hooray !!!

          PDH

          <mailto:vaughanglynnejones%40yahoo.co.uk> > wrote:

          > IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
          > Oliver Lewis is delighted to announce; that he is to ensure the
          continued
          > supply of Squires' famous ranges of Modelling Tools, Materials and
          > Electronic Components by Mail Order and from the well know Squires
          Trade
          > Stand, at many Model Shows and Exhibitions throughout the UK.
          >
          > Squires Tools Shop is closing in Bognor Regis. Oliver is pleased to
          have
          > secured new business premises where he will operate the Mail Order and
          > Exhibition Teams.
          >
          > Oliver is also very pleased to announce that he is launching a new
          online
          > store, (www.squirestools.com) which he hopes will be ready to go live
          on the
          > 1st January 2012.
          >
          > Squires Tools will have new telephone and fax numbers, which we will
          advise
          > as soon as numbers are confirmed.
          >
          > Web address (www.squirestools.com) and email (sales@...
          <mailto:sales%40squirestools.com> ) will