Re: Eurospoor

  • James C
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2011
      Dear David et al,
      Agreed but for me the most impressive piece of kit was at 'Marion Zeller Das Original' Rollenprufstande und Mehr. It was so good I tried to buy the company then tried to become their UK rep. For those who are going to the NEC for Warley you may very well be able to see for yourself; if not www.marion-zeller.de for the best rolling and test track I have seen.
      best wishes.
      James Corsi 3469