Re: [7mm NGA] Rail Truck Mechanism

  • Ian
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 13, 2011
      All the bits now together except for some very small LEDS.

      --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "charles schuster" <chasschuster@...> wrote: In comparison with those of my youth the Hornby wheel flanges seem to have shrunk. Unfortunately the price of the MOW has risen to $85.
      I think I'll have to extend the chassis so it sits better under a VW Crew Cab, also adding a decoder. Lok Sound has a VW listed as downloadable.

      Ian