Re: [7mm NGA] Railwells

  • Hazel Brewer
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 10, 2011
      Do you have the dates right? This weekend is Saturday 13th August and Sunday 14th August 2011.
      Regards,
      Hazel

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 10, 2011
        Durrr! Yes, thats what I meant, must have neen rushing it and not checking my own message.
        Thanks for pointing it out Hazel.

        Dave.

        --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, Hazel Brewer <noisette@...> wrote:

        > Do you have the dates right? This weekend is Saturday 13th August and Sunday 14th August 2011.
        > Regards,
        > Hazel

      • Noel
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 11, 2011
          Hello Dave and all,

          I'll be at RailWells on Sunday afternoon. I'll make a point of saying hello. Look forward to seeing you again.

          Noel