RE: [7mmnga] New sales files

  • John Carpenter
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2001
                   Many thanks -
                   Can I find my Membership Card - no!
                  Its not for want of looking.
                 However, you may be interested to know my 0-9 7mm Narrow Gauge line, "Gideon Postlethwaite - Engineers and Millwrights" will be at the Wimborne Railway Society show at the end of April.
                This is usually a great show, with several narrow gauge outfits present, including the club's own ginormous 009.
                Regards,

               John Carpenter