Convention at Burton-upon-Trent

  • Andrew Young
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2011
      May I reiterate what Adrian Gray said, our only issue with using Burton Town Hall is the clash with elections and the resulting unavailability of some rooms, hence moving the date rather than moving the venue.

      The TVAG are committed to holding the convention at Burton town hall whilst we're given the responsibility on the Association's behalf of running the AGM / Convention and I have today spoken to the staff at Burton town hall and booked us in til 2016!!
      So diaries at the ready chaps...
      9th June 2012
      8th June 2013
      14th June 2014
      13th June 2015
      11th June 2016

      Returned home from photographing a garter blue A4 come through Burton this afternoon to find the postman had delivered my copy if the Review, so off to make a cuppa tea and find a comfy chair for an hour or two...

      Cheers,
      Andrew

    • David Hughes
      Message 2 of 3 , May 12, 2011
        Andrew,
        Re "off to make a cuppa tea and find a comfy chair for an hour or two": surely you read the best bit at Burton? John was most insistent ;-)
        David

      • andrewyoung@mypostoffice.co.uk
        Message 3 of 3 , May 12, 2011
          David,

          If I was being mischievious I could say that the best bit was the Towy
          Valley Garratt... hehe but I wont! Though it is serious food for (silly
          idea) thought for us Henmore chaps that article...

          Unfortunately, I was too busy on Saturday sorting things like expenses and
          traders cost out to give all the exhibits the attention they deserved,
          though I had a quick look at them on the demo and have enjoyed reading the
          article this afternoon.

          Andrew