Re: [7mm NGA] smoke units for model chimneys)

  • stephen howe
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2011
      Brian,
      I would suggest you fit a small fan to get a forced draught, otherwise the smoke
      drifts about in unconvincing lumps. I watched a couple of smoke fitted 7mm scale
      A4s at York last week, the exhaust did not look at all right, no sense of power
      at all, however the fan fitted Class 47 (or whatever) blasted its fumes out most
      realistically!

      Steve