Mervyn Axson Literary Trophy

  • Adrian Gray
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2011
      May I offer my thanks to all those who have acted upon my earlier message about online voting for this Award, to be presented at the AGM of the &mmNGA on 7th May. The e-votes have been coming in at a steady rate.
      However, my colleague actually collating the votes and I would be even more pleased if the next month produced a veritable flood of votes! We want the work, we really, really do!! :-)

      Association members should visit the website 7mmnga.or.uk and navigate to the members' area to make us work a little harder, please!

      Thanks,

      Adrian Gray
      Competitions Steward, 7mmNGA