archives help!!

  • sean
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2011
      Hello folks
      I was in touch recently our archivist Steve re two articles published previously in our magazine Narrow Lines, I asked for photocopies of these articles and Steves servce was excellent. Steve mentioned that we have an archive section on our website that he looks up for past articles etc, for the life of me I cannot find this section on the website, I have tried looking under files etc with no success can anyone point me in the right direction, keeping in mind I am no expert on computers to say the least!!!, thanks again Steve for a great service.
      Thanks all, John.
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2011
        Hi John

        Go to the website and log on following the instructions above the log on boxes.

        In the Member's menu select "Archive" nearly at the bottom of the menu

        Click on the link in the final line of the first paragraph or immediately below it.

        All the best

        Chris
        Webmaster
        7mmNGA