Bachmann Trolley Bodies

  • charles schuster
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 9:06 PM
      G'Day All!
      Does any one on this list have, or know of a source of Bachmann On30
      Closed Street / Trolley Car bodies for a scratchbuilding/bashing
      project? I do not need underframes or mechanisms.
      I think I can revamp the trolley bodies into near enough Puffing
      Billy verandah passenger cars with a few add on details, new end
      rails, underframe and PBRR style Fox bogies (trucks).
      I would prefer to buy the undecorated shells if they are availasble.
      If not, the decorated versions will do and will have to be stripped.
      Thank You,
      Charlers Schuster
      Holt ACT
      Australia