IXION Coffee Pot available to order [TRADE]

  • Paul Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      Following the sighting of the Coffee Pot at Warley I just thought I'd let
      you know that EDM Models is now selling these and has a special offer price
      on them as an introductory offer until the weekend

      www.ngtrains.com/Pages/Ixion/Public/Ixion.html

      Order now, get the advantageous price, delivery before Christmas [all being
      well]

      Paul Martin, EDM Models