Peco Point Sleepering

  • Tony Spencer
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2010
      I have numerous 00 Peco point from a previous 4mm layout. I wish to use them
      on a 0/16.5 narrow gauge layout. Having bought the packets of 7mm narrow
      gauge sleepers from Peco to convert them, it occurred to me that another
      member of this list may have experience of undertaking this and save me a
      few disasters in the process.

      Any suggestions or help will be appreciated.

      Tony S.
    • oztrainz
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2010
        Hi Tony
        Perhaps the best on-line write-up I have seen was by now deceased member Dave Balcombe in the Hints & Tips section of his Teetering-By-The-Well. His website and the tips are still up at:

        <<http://www.teetering.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/page11.html>>

        "Punch" the middle ticket in the second row.

        Dave was one of the characters with his Lord Codpiece. His humour and skill are missed, but remembered at times like this when a "hand-up" is needed,
        Regards.
        John Garaty
        Unanderra in oz