Success with the Arches!

  • brifayle@compuserve.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2001
      Hi folks,

      I finally figured out how to do it! The arches file is now a stand
      alone and has a number of images in it. Now that I have done it once I
      can see this sort of thing could become addictive!

      Thanks for your patience.

      Brian Fayle

      The sun is out and the snow is going. Time for a nice walk in Puslinch
      Twp. ON
    • brifayle@compuserve.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6 7:37 AM
        Anyone out there?!!

        Seems like I am talking to myself!

        Apparently Yahoo doesn't like spaces in file or folder titles according
        to the fellows in 0n30 Conspirancy. Forgot to chop the spaces in the
        folder title but have done that now.

        In case anyone is passing by it can be found at

        Brian
        Snow falling for two days now here in Puslinch Twp. ON - fortunately
        lightly - sounds bad down East. Still better than F & M disease
        preventing us moving around.
      • Alan Rogers
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6 8:17 AM
          Hi Brian

          Saw your pics in On30Conspiracy and you're right, Yahoo! doesn't really like
          long file names. I was very impressed with the layout and I get the
          impression that a number of folk over here have seen the pics too.
          Excellent article in Narrow Lines too.

          Keep in touch and out of trouble

          Alan Rogers