Re: Llandido

  • bill2475dw
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 13, 2010
      Hi Horace,
      The name of the album is Resin kits or just look up my
      user name bill2475dw.
      Hope this helps.
      Cheers
      Bill.
    • Horace
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 13, 2010
        Layout looks good. How close are the colors on the station?

        Horace
      • bill2475dw
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 13, 2010
          Hi Horace,
          Not sure on this.
          Colours are copied from pictures of Henry Holdsworth staion from Lynbridge and colour photos from the L&B Assoc.
          The slates could have been red but because i wanted the welsh feel i did them grey.
          All the buildings where built by the company, Nuttal i think.
          Cheers
          Bill

          --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "Horace" <heoliver@...> wrote:

          > Layout looks good. How close are the colors on the station?
          >
          > Horace

        • Andrew Young
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 22, 2010
            Hi Bill,

            Unfortunately problems with my yahoo account means I can send emails, but can't access the group pages on the web to look at Llandido :-(

            Please could you contact me offlist andrewyoung[at]mypostoffice.co.uk about the layout as the Association's Convention is in May and I'm looking for layouts!

            Cheers,
            Andrew
            7mmNGA Convention Co-ordinator

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 26, 2010
              Hi Andrew,
              I have had no reply from the email off list.
              Did you get it okay?
              Cheers
              Bill