Re: Llandido

  • Horace
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 13, 2010
      Album name ?

      Horace

      --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "bill2475dw" <jw.fergusonky11@...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      > Good to be back in the circle again.
      > I am making a layout for one of your members, which will be ready in May.
      > Does anyone have space in their show for it.
      > It is 12'by 12'. Some pictures of it are in my album.
      > Cheers
      > Bill

    • bill2475dw
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 13, 2010
        Hi Horace,
        The name of the album is Resin kits or just look up my
        user name bill2475dw.
        Hope this helps.
        Cheers
        Bill.
      • Horace
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 13, 2010
          Layout looks good. How close are the colors on the station?

          Horace
        • bill2475dw
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 13, 2010
            Hi Horace,
            Not sure on this.
            Colours are copied from pictures of Henry Holdsworth staion from Lynbridge and colour photos from the L&B Assoc.
            The slates could have been red but because i wanted the welsh feel i did them grey.
            All the buildings where built by the company, Nuttal i think.
            Cheers
            Bill

            --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "Horace" <heoliver@...> wrote:

            > Layout looks good. How close are the colors on the station?
            >
            > Horace

          • Andrew Young
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 22, 2010
              Hi Bill,

              Unfortunately problems with my yahoo account means I can send emails, but can't access the group pages on the web to look at Llandido :-(

              Please could you contact me offlist andrewyoung[at]mypostoffice.co.uk about the layout as the Association's Convention is in May and I'm looking for layouts!

              Cheers,
              Andrew
              7mmNGA Convention Co-ordinator

              I am making a layout for one of your members, which will be ready in May.
              Does anyone have space in their show for it.
              It is 12'by 12'. Some pictures of it are in my album.
              Cheers
              Bill

              http://www.netintelligence.com/email

            • bill2475dw
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 26, 2010
                Hi Andrew,
                I have had no reply from the email off list.
                Did you get it okay?
                Cheers
                Bill