Re: [7mm NGA] Re:L & B Coaches [Scanned]

  • Howard Ballard
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30 11:05 AM
      Guys, to add to the debate, Several years ago I produced a model of an L&B coach pretty accuratly from the Peco coach sides .
      A little bit of bashing was required for the centre section but otherwise they were almost made for the job.

      Howard.
      From: janantone@...
      Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 18:26:17 +0100
      Subject: [7mm NGA] Re:L & B Coaches

      I spoke to Dave Nicholson at Telford Gauge 0 Guild show last weekend. He
      still has the moulds for the "L&B Models" products and told he is
      considering bringing them our again in possibly two years time. He has
      said
      this to me before. I know Paul Martin has expressed interest but nothing
      has
      apparently happened here either.

      I fear that David will miss the boat because as announced on the L&B
      Modelling Yahoo Group site, the etched sides and ends of coach 14 are
      now
      available and it is apparently intended to increase the range if there
      is
      enough interest. Lets hope there is. The request for coaches 1 & 2 have
      been
      made because no one has produced these before.

      Tony S.