RE: CMEs: correct livery (delayed message)

  • Peter Hingley
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 28 3:06 AM
      Peter

      Apologies for the delay in this being sent - for some reason it was identified as 'spam' by Yahoo and I must be the first to have seen it hidden away in another folder. The Moderators are advised of new members and any messages that need to be approved but we are not told of any that the system thinks are 'spam'and have to go looking for them every few days.

      Of course because of the delay most members will have forgotten the original exchange of messages this relates to !!

      Mike Bellamy
      Moderator 7mmNGA

      Thanks - the 'Knowitalls' ere everywhere ! Of course Mallard was
      one of a very small choice because only 4 or 5 A4s had the double
      Kylchap at the time. My guess is they would go for the one in the
      best mechanical condition. For A4s and indeed A3s heartily
      recommend Peter Coster's wonderful books - haven't yet got the V2
      one.

      Actually from looking at models I think the few (only I think about
      4) A4s which carried the Apple Green must have looked jolly nice
      and the later ones did have the black swept back - I think it is
      'Golden Eagle' I have seen a picture of. Somewhere I have a
      gorgeous book of colour photos of A4s quite a few pre War.

      PDH