Backwoods Bits

  • bflude
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010
      I am building a loco using the works from a Bachmann HO 45 tonner and body parts from one and a bit ON30 Gas Mech - the hood is 5 doors long - I fancy using the Backwoods Miniatures dress up kit - that give me enough louvres for 3 pairs of doors - just wondered if anyone had 4 spare louvres - the alternative is to buy a second etch from Backwoods but that would be a bit of a waste - willing to pay for the bits and postage.

      The loco looks good and runs really well.

      Cheers

      Bill