STOP PRESS on the 7mm NGA web site

  • Alan Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2010
      I've just seen a Stop Press posted on the Association web site:
      With immediate effect, all enquiries relating to distribution of the
      Association's bi-monthly mailing to members should be directed to Graham
      Chalmers using distribution@... or the contact details published
      in the latest copy of Narrow Lines in your possession.

      This includes failed delivery, damaged copies, incorrect addressing and
      similar. However, please note that this does not include queries relating to
      your membership, magazine content or sales operations.

      Alan Rogers
      Member 1950