Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED...............

  • Don Mason
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2010
      All, That should read:

      rangeley(at)ntlworld.com

      Replace (at) with @

      (irritating Association e-mail address censorship - it's called paranoia)

      - Don
    • Alan Rogers
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2010
        Don

        It doesn't have anything to do with Association paranoia, it's an built-in
        setting of Yahoo! Groups. As THE founding member, of which we are frequently
        reminded, I didn't expect this from you - it's both inaccurate and unfair.

        The people that receive posts by email saw your email address fine. Those
        that read on the web, including those who are not members of this group,
        can't see the full email address. It's for YOUR protection.

        Alan Rogers
        Member 1950

        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2010
          Don,

          You won;t have been able to get hold of Phil Traxson or Mike Bellamy as they have been in Wales - try them for help.

          Adrian