Re: fleischmann Oe Magic train DCC Conversion ?

  • rsh_bpc_no_1
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31 4:54 AM
      Chris,
      Thats helpful because you've confirmed what I think is correct. I should have descibed the chassis a little better which may have made it simpler.
      In a smple form on one side is a pair of pickups isolated from the metal chassis block and these are connected by a wire to the motor (Note the motor only has one wire connected to it !) But a metal clip holds the motor in place on the chassis, if I remove the clip it is apparent that this is the return. If I remove the chassis block the pickups on the other side have a spring which contacts the chassis block when it's in place.
      Thus I believe what I surmised and what you said are correct ! Phew !

      Thanks your comments are much appreciated.

      Cheers

      Clive Roper 4017