Underneath the Arches

  • brifayle@compuserve.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2001
      I have downloaded (or is it uploaded) a folder with some colour
      photos of the layout into a folder called <Underneath the Arches>.
      Unfortunately though I ended up inserting it into Alan Rogers folder
      called (I think) Expo NG! This is the first time I have tried something
      like this so I hope you will excuse my ignorance on these matters.
      Actually, I did try on the 0on9 site a while ago but had to send the
      images to someone else as I could not get the system to work for me.
      If you click on Alan's folder in the <files> section you will find
      mine.

      Having lots of fun but still surrounded by snow in Puslinch Twp, ON

      Brian Fayle
    • brifayle@compuserve.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2001
        --- In 7mmnga@y..., brifayle@c... wrote:
        > --- In 7mmnga@y..., brifayle@c... wrote:
        > > Just went to download my file and find that for each image there
        is a
        > > message to the effect that oops! the file is not found. Anyone
        any
        > > clues as to what happened?

        It is now Sunday evening. Went back to look at the folder and
        discovered I can delete the non-exsistent files, so I have reduced
        them to two! Hope someone can explain what happened.

        To change the subject, does anyone know if blades for an Eclipse
        back saw (the ones with three hole along the top) are still
        available.If so, from whom?

        Brian Fayle
        Still frustrated in a now rainy Puslinch Twp., ON