RE: Garratt Kit

  • mattjcoleman@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2003
      Ouch! Not so much the price but the agony of trying to justify a beautiful prototype for a 1930's quarry line. I know I don't need to justify it to anyone, but it still gives me pause for thought.

      Do you know if it comes with wheels and motors as his 009 kits do?

      Matt Coleman

      From: "Alan Rogers" <models@...>
      Subject: Re: Garratt kit

      No clues on http://www.backwoods.dabsol.co.uk and the SHIRly definitely
      doesn't need one, not at 8' layout length, but it'll no doubt be a great
      kit. Can I resist? My wife says Yes!

      Alan Rogers
      DreamGenius on the WWW
      Thin Controller on the SHIRly

    • Vincent Bradley
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2003
        Matt et all,
        I managed to justify the Bmann Shay on my industrial line. Sometimes you
        just gotta have one.

        Vincent Bradley