Re: [7mmnga] Fox's patent bogies

  • John Dennis
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 23, 2003
      Graham,

      Ian Lindsay Models http://www.ilm.50megs.com/ produces models of the
      Victorian Railways 2'6" gauge rolling stock, the kits including
      whitemetal Fox bogies. I am not familiar with those used on the
      Barsi, but it might be worth checking his website to compare, and an
      email to Ian to see whether he can supply bogies by themselves.

      These are in 1/4" scale, 1:48 rather than 7mm, but might be useful.

      John

      On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 17:39:58 +0100, "Graham Spencer"
      <graham@...> wrote:

      >Hi all
      >
      >I need to model some Fox's Patent pressed steel bogies (as used on
      >the Barsi Railway & on Leek & Manifold freight stock). I gather there
      >was a drawing in NG & IRM Review No 9, which I don't possess; if
      >anyone could send me a copy of same I'd be eternally grateful.
      >Alternatively I don't suppose anyone produces one.....no, don't be
      >silly! BTW the Scalelink waterpump is excellent - quite big, though!
      >
      >Cheers
      >Graham

      John Dennis jdennis@...
      Melbourne,Australia Home of the HOn30 Dutton Bay Tramway
      and the Australian Narrow Gauge Web-Exhibition Gallery
      Dutton Bay URL: http://members.optushome.com.au/duttonbay
      WebX http://members.optushome.com.au/jdennis/ng_webex.html