Fleischmann Black Anna

  • wensleyshortline
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2003
      As a new member I decided to convert this loco as per the "quick
      start 2" article in Getting Started BUT the black anna I've bought
      has been smothered in oil and although I've got it running it doesn't
      like Peco dead frogs. Looks as though only two wheels are picking up
      the juice. How do I strip chassis to gain access to clean the brass
      pick-up shoes? Can anyone help? GerryB from a desert like Essex,UK.
    • Robin Edwards
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2003
        Hi Gerry,

        I have a very old Black Anna which may be different - its so old that I can't remember how I got in to it!

        I will have a go with it over the weekend.  If you are going to the AGM bring the loco and stop by Syreford Station - I will be helping on that layout and we can have a chat, compare chassis and see if I can help you at all.

        Regards,

        Robin Edwards