Mystery Photo on ebay

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2010
      Firstly, best wishes to all for 2010.

      I've been having a quick look on e-bay, searching 'narrow gauge' in all
      categories. There's a post card for sale, goes just after 7 pm tomorrow
      night. The only caption is one and a half miles (up the line?). It shows a
      loco and a single (bogie) coach on an arch bridge. Can anyone place the
      railway?

    • Paul Martin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2010
        Snowdon Mountain Rly

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2010
          Thanks Paul,

          It's one railway I've never visited, though have seen the trains going up
          from Glanrafon Quarry a few years ago,

          If you can see the trains, it's going to rain, if you can't it is raining.