Re: Sand Mining Anyone?

  • jamesmcorsi
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2009
      Dear Brian,
      Many thanks for this website,
      Happy Christmas, James Corsi 3469

      --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Millar" <rallim56@...> wrote:

      > If anyone is interested in 04-0 Orenstein & Koppel, all 26 of them then
      > check out this site:-
      > <http://www.railwayinternational.com/SA/Uruguay/Indare/index.html>
      > Cheers
      > Brian Millar
      > Qld. Aust.

    • Ron Houghton
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2009
        Brian,

        What a super collection of photographs.

        Many thanks

        Ron

        > To: ausnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com; 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com; O14@yahoogroups.com
        > From: rallim56@...
        > Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 20:16:49 +1000
        > Subject: [7mm NGA] Sand Mining Anyone?
        >
        > If anyone is interested in 04-0 Orenstein & Koppel, all 26 of them then
        > check out this site:-
        > <http://www.railwayinternational.com/SA/Uruguay/Indare/index.html>
        > Cheers
        > Brian Millar
        > Qld. Aust.

      • Kevin Staddon
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 13, 2009
          Fantastic, I love stuff like this dumped.
          Saw similar in Cuba this year with engine at spartaco and Pepito Tey mills dumped. Some time previously at Simon Bolivar, the first and last named being inside their sheds.
          Kev Staddon