A Comment

  • Jim Favre
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
      David Butler's post about the new issue of "Narrow Lines" prompts me to write a note I have been meaning to post. I am a new member, No. 2745, having just joined in December.

      Being a Yank who models UK narrow gauge is not an easy thing and my membership in the 7mmNGA has been a Godsend. The access to kits, parts and materials provided by the 7mmNGA is alone more than worth the membership fee. Add to that an excellent magazine, web site, and the mountain of information available and my membership has become an invaluable tool that this Yank could not do without.

      Let me extend my most sincere appreciation to all who make the 7mmNGA possible with a special tip of my hat to Brian Fayle and Howard Martin, who sold me on joining the 7mmNGA at the National Narrow Gauge Convention last Autumn, and to Alan Rogers, whose assistance made my joining possible.

      Sincerely yours
      Jim Favre jimfavre@...
      Dalton, Massachusetts
      Note: Outbound E-Mail is scanned for
      viruses automatically before it is sent
    • Alan Rogers
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2003
        Jim

        You're very welcome. Now wow the folks here with your steam dummy, rolling
        outhouse and so on! For those that haven't already been there, check out
        http://hometown.aol.com/on30modeler because Jim has produced some truly
        inspiring stuff or at least I think so. Maybe it's because he likes to model
        quirky subjects, something that I appreciate.

        Alan Rogers
        Thin Controller on the SHIRly
        http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~dreamgenius/shirly