Narrow Lines

  • David Butler
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 2, 2003
      Just received the Narrow lines 'Paul Martin' Special edition :-)
      Good reading and articles there-in - well done all.
      regards
      David Butler
    • Michael Johnson
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 18, 2004
        Just received the latest Narrow Lines with some great shots of my local
        narrow gauge, Puffing Billy. Nice article, and Howard Martin is welcome back
        whenever he likes!

        Overall a very interesting issue, lots in it to read and take in.

        Cheers,

        Michael J
        Melbourne Australia
      • howardmartin
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 18, 2004
          Michael

          Thank you for the complements

          I plan to come back to Melbourne before Jan 2006, when my friends return to
          the UK

          Howard

          > Just received the latest Narrow Lines with some great shots of my local
          > narrow gauge, Puffing Billy. Nice article, and Howard Martin is welcome
          back
          > whenever he likes!
          >
          > Overall a very interesting issue, lots in it to read and take in.
          >
          > Cheers,
          >
          > Michael J
          > Melbourne Australia
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Gerry Bullock
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 19, 2006
            As I'm not actively modelling 7mm (I still own Felsham Road) I'm
            disposing of my late 1980s early 1990s copies of Narrow lines over the
            coming weeks - to be found on eBay if anyone is intereted.
            GerryB #2777
          • mchlpountney
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 24, 2006
              Mainly for 7mmNGA Members.

              1. Likely publication date for Narrow Lines 162 is 6th December.
              Distribution has been delayed because of various individual
              commitments - so please don't chase the Distribution Manager before
              10th-12th December.

              2. Narrow Lines Content. I am taking over the Editorship from Graham
              from the next issue (163, due early February.). If you have ANY items
              - articles, Photos, comments etc - that might make good content for
              the magazine, please get in touch - we are seriously short of
              material!!!!!

              Mike Pountney
              (editor@...)
            • Nick
              Message 6 of 10 , May 21, 2009
                I have still not have my narrow lines in the post, I did email the person that I was told to email and he said he would send another but still nothing.

                NICK'S GARDEN MAINTENANCE
                Lawn Mowing, Hedge Cutting, Planting,
                General Gardening.

                http://didlow009.blogspot.com/
                http://quarrylanetmd.blogspot.com/

              • Howard Martin
                Message 7 of 10 , May 21, 2009
                  Dear Nick

                  Unfortunately, Nigel Auckland's mother has been taken seriously ill in the
                  last week or so, so the Membership Department will be closed for the next
                  2-3 weeks.

                  This is the reason that your missing Narrow Lines has not been sent.

                  Thanks

                  Howard Martin
                  Chairman
                  7mm NGA

                  Message 8 of 10 , May 21, 2009
                    Good evening Nick,

                    My name is Peter Farrell and as association publications officer I hold a
                    stock of old Narrow Lines and if you contact me off list with a postal
                    address and magazine number you need I will happily post out the missing
                    copy. My email address is books@...

                    Regards

                    Pete

                    Message 9 of 10 , Apr 11, 2013
                      Bill:

                      25 pounds same as regular UK Indicate you want the e-version for overseas.

                      The downloads are very high quality.

                      At 18:12 4/11/2013, you wrote:
                      >The last time I looked membership was for a
                      >paper product with mailing charges based on
                      >global location so I was inquiring whether there
                      >was an electronic membership that was not discriminate  based on location.

                      >Bill Uffelman

                      -
                      Bruce Wilson
                      Barrie, Ontario
                      Life Member NMRA Member Gauge 0 Guild
                      Member Scale 7 Group Member 7mm NGA
                      Member Bird Studies Canada Member Ontario Bird Banding Association
                    • ian maccormac
                      Message 10 of 10 , Apr 12, 2013
                        Well this is absolutely brilliant! I joined last week and have been struggling a bit trying to work out what to get and where etc for 0-14 and a few other bits and now I have the first 80 issues to sort through to help my understanding of the subject.
                        I have been a modeller for years but only recently become interested in 7mm ng so have the knowledge for 4mm already and by looking though this lot I will start to acquire the necessary for this.
                        Many thanks indeed for all the time and effort this has taken, they look fantastic and I am already amending my archive request!
                        Cheers
                        Ian 4442