Retford Model Railway Exhibition 21st/22nd November

  • Colin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2009
      A quick heads up for my local show, the Retford Model Railway Exhibition
      takes place over the weekend of 21st/22nd November at Retford Town Hall.
      This is a friendly local show and bound to be a contrast to other model
      railway events that weekend!

      I'll be there with 'Shifting Sands' in O9, it's last scheduled
      appearance for the forseeable future. Other 7mm narrow gauge interest
      comes in the form of Roger Nicholl's 'Redwood Lumber Co' in On30.

      For more details visit http://www.bnnrs.net/show.html
      <http://www.bnnrs.net/show.html>

      Colin