Re: Small and Delightful

  • Alan Rogers
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 17 5:01 AM
      David Leslie Taylor wrote:

      > Once again, I thoroughly enjoyed the day, a huge "well done" to Howard and
      the team,
      > and I too am looking forward to next year, I will be showing the completed
      (hopefully)
      > Bridport Town.

      Now there's a point that I left off my original email - I too wish to thank
      Howard and the rest of the Small & Delightful group for their efforts. Not
      only do they put on an excellent show under increasingly difficult
      conditions but they also allow 'outsiders' to gate-crash their celebratory
      dinner that same evening. Being invited to this makes it by far the most
      civilised exhibition that I've ever attended!

      Alan Rogers
      Thin Controller on the SHIRly
    • Brian Lewis
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 22 1:26 PM
        Hi Nigel,

        I think you misread my email. It certainly was not a comment
        on NGSW. Rather an observation that it is getting more
        difficult to see and obtain basic modelling items.

        In my youth, proper model shops were everywhere - a walk
        between some of them was but a short stroll, Blunts and
        Dudley Dimmocks? Now we are poorly off. Suppose that's
        what they call progress......

        Regards

        Brian Lewis