Re: [7mm NGA] Glyn Valley Tramway Loco chassis

  • chris
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2009
      Hi Frank

      Both of mine use the Hornby/ex-Dapol Terrier chassis - a tad "growly" but beautifully controllable and powerful.
      Easily fitted with a very small amount of body mods - mainly a plasticard support.
      Even allows some cab detailing and crew - photo at http://www.model-railway.org.uk/narrow-gauge/sump/images/sirT2.jpg
      Somebody else I was talking to (who, I have now forgotten!) used the Bachman 03/04 chassis - also very good.

      Chris