7mm Brick papers

  • jwa172001 <john.adams7@ntlworld.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
      I am looking for a supplier of 7mm brick and roof papers that don't
      charge the earth for postage ffor a couple of sheets.
      Can anyone help.
      thanks
      john adams
    • Tony Clark
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
        Hi There
        You could buy 4mm brick papers and colour photocopy them to 7mm.
        Sorry that breaks copyright law.
        Maybe you could use a paint package to make a small
        square and tile it larger and print it out on a colour printer.
        regards Tony

        At 17:34 03/02/2003 +0000, you wrote:
        >I am looking for a supplier of 7mm brick and roof papers that don't
        >charge the earth for postage ffor a couple of sheets.
        >Can anyone help.
        >thanks
        >john adams

      • howardmartin
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
          John

          I always get mine from Freestone Model Accessories, who advertise every
          month in Railway Modeller

          e-mail address

          FMA@...

        • cp409067 <cp@portpyn.fsnet.co.uk>
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
            --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, Tony Clark <tony.clark1@v...> wrote:
            > Hi There
            > You could buy 4mm brick papers and colour photocopy them to 7mm.
            > Sorry that breaks copyright law.

            Would this break the copyright laws? I am not sure it would. If you
            purchase the product, and then modify it (eg. by increasing the
            scale) for your own use (ie. no question of your selling it on to
            others) is that illegal? Does it significantly differ from
            (say) "kitbashing" for your own use? Perhaps it does, perhaps not.
            Could some knowledgeable person please give a definitive answer?
            Would it be relevant how many times you copied it?

            Regards

            Christopher Payne UK
            "Portpyn" 1:34
            "St Pierre (Canal) et la Rue Perrin" 1:34e
            "Sutton Wharf" 1:25