Brian Cameron's Bodgit & Much Pottering Light Railway.

  • chuffingwilly <mike.broom@cpigroup.com.a
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2003
      I would like more information about Brian Cameron's B & M Light
      Railway. I am not sure if Brian is a member of this chat group. If
      he or somebody who knows him could give a contact email it would be
      much appreciated. I would like to see it in the flesh but it is on
      the other side of the world to me so information in text form etc
      will have to do for now. Mike Broom.
    • Alan Rogers
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2003
        Mike

        Sadly, Brian is incommunicado at the moment following a short stay in
        hospital and I don't think he's (yet) a member of this group. However, I am
        a close neighbour of his and have had the pleasure of operating Bodgit &
        Much Pottering both socially and at exhibitions. So, what do you want to
        know? I'll respond off list.

        Alan Rogers
        DreamGenius on the WWW
        Thin Controller on the SHIRly
      • chuffingwilly <mike_broom@hotmail.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2003
          -Alan, thankyou for taking the time to respond. The only picture I
          have is that which was published in NL 131. I would dearly like a
          drawing of track layout as it was an end on picture and difficult to
          scale. I am guessing but it looked about two sections of approx
          1200mm x 600mm. This is about the size I would like to begin with
          having not built anything more complex than a Thomas Tank layout for
          my children. (Well thats what I told them). If you could pass on my
          regards to Brian and I hope he returns to the modelling fray soon. I
          have a fax if it is required as the Internet does have it's
          limitations. Mike Broom.