Ebsfleet Tunnel

  • B.Rumary
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2003
      I have just finished watching a program on Channel Five called "The
      World's Greatest Tunnels". This included a section on the new Channel
      Tunnel High Speed Rail Link, where it tunnels under the River Thames at
      Ebsfleet(sp?). This showed them using some narrow gauge Schoema
      diesels. The contractor was Hochtief Murphy.

      Does anyone know anything about these locos?

      Brian Rumary, England

      http://freespace.virgin.net/brian.rumary/homepage.htm