Re: [7mm NGA] A bit off topic ! [Scanned]

  • Alan Rogers
    Message 1 of 36 , Mar 5, 2009
      Peter

      Slightly off-the-wall, to add to the off-topic, have you tried eBay for
      Tri-ang Big Big Train stuff?

      They used to make a Hymek look-alike and a Ruston look-alike. I'm not
      certain but I think both used a motor bogie, maybe even the same one.

      Item 320345532162 contains both items, albeit in boxed sets, so might tbe
      out of price range. However, the photo illustrates better what I'm talking
      about than I can describe.

      Regards

      Alan

    • borgrailuk
      Message 36 of 36 , Oct 19, 2009
        Hi,

        Sorry for the lateness in this but I don't often read the group.
        I also have a range of downloadable sheets in pdf format available, if a sheet is not quite the required colour/shade I can alter most of the original designs to suit.

        I also use my computer in conjunction with a Sprog for DCC (setting of decoders) and Templot of course.