RE: [7mm NGA] The computer as modelling tool [Scanned]

  • Peter Hingley
    Message 1 of 36 , Feb 28, 2009
      I have now found the address of the firm I mentioned;

      Grainge and Hodder Ltd
      26 Marshall St
      Birmingham B1 1LE
      tel / fax 0121 632 8079
      email grainge@...

      As I said that produce a very helpful guide to producing etching artwork.

      PDH

    • borgrailuk
      Message 36 of 36 , Oct 19, 2009
        Hi,

        Sorry for the lateness in this but I don't often read the group.
        I also have a range of downloadable sheets in pdf format available, if a sheet is not quite the required colour/shade I can alter most of the original designs to suit.

        I also use my computer in conjunction with a Sprog for DCC (setting of decoders) and Templot of course.