Single fairlie drawing required --4-4

  • matthewjameswildsmith
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 9, 2009
      Hi does anyone have a single fairlie 0-4-4 drawing available, I am
      wanting to scratchbuild

      thanks

      matt
    • David
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 9, 2009
        Matt

        There was one printed in a NL issue. Contact Archivist (Brian Cameron) e
        mail on Association web site.

        David C

        Hi does anyone have a single fairlie 0-4-4 drawing available, I am
        wanting to scratchbuild

        thanks

        matt

        06:50:00

      • Paul Holmes
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 10, 2009
          Hi Matt

          As well as the 7mm archives ( I have found Brian Cameron very helpful
          and he Emailed me pdf files of 2 locos on request - his Email address
          is in the Yahooo group members list) there were a series of drawings
          including Taliesin published by the FR. Do contact the shop at
          Portmadoc ( sorry, I model 19th century so fall into unPC
          spellings). If they are not available now, I could let you have
          copies if you Email me off list. There are plans of the NWNG locos
          in the Boyd book on NWENGR/WHR/F+B etc - Narrow Gauge Railways of
          South Caernarvonshire Volume 1 is the right one

          If interested the shots of my 7mm Little Wonder, built with help from
          the archivists plans can be seen on
          www.o14group.org
          Good luck

          Paul

          --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "matthewjameswildsmith"

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 10, 2009
            Rather than Paul infringing the FR's copyright (!! :-) ) a copy of
            the drawing he refers to may be obtained by sending a private email
            to me, Adrian Gray, Sales Officer for the FR Heritage Group, so I can
            email you an order form to obtain a copy of the drawing!!

            I try not to broadcast my home address on Yahoo Groups!

            Adrian

            --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Holmes" <heatonwood@...> wrote:

            > Hi Matt
            >
            > As well as the 7mm archives ( I have found Brian Cameron very
            helpful
            > and he Emailed me pdf files of 2 locos on request - his Email
            address
            > is in the Yahooo group members list) there were a series of
            drawings
            > including Taliesin published by the FR. Do contact the shop at
            > Portmadoc ( sorry, I model 19th century so fall into unPC
            > spellings). If they are not available now, I could let you have
            > copies if you Email me off list. There are plans of the NWNG locos
            > in the Boyd book on NWENGR/WHR/F+B etc - Narrow Gauge Railways of
            > South Caernarvonshire Volume 1 is the right one
            >
            > If interested the shots of my 7mm Little Wonder, built with help
            from
            > the archivists plans can be seen on
            > www.o14group.org
            > Good luck
            >
            > Paul
            >

            > --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "matthewjameswildsmith"
            > <matthewjameswildsmith@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi does anyone have a single fairlie 0-4-4 drawing available, I am
            > > wanting to scratchbuild
            > >
            > > thanks
            > >
            > > matt

          • Paul Holmes
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 10, 2009
              Sorry Adrian I was not suggesting I infringe the copyright - only
              suggesting I would copy them IF the drawings were no longer
              available - I have not seen any mention of them for a long time. Are
              they Heritage Group items or FR shop??? I obtained mine years ago
              and to a variety of scale and really can't remember where they
              originated - maybe reference to the Heritage Group magazine or an FR
              Society magazine would have reminded me!

              Paul