RE: [7mm NGA] Narrow News

  • Laytham, Jeremy
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 8, 2009
      Hi David,

      That would be good, could you email it to jeremy.laytham@[delete]ntu.ac.uk

      Cheers
      Jeremy

      -----Original Message-----
      From: 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com on behalf of David
      Sent: Sat 07/02/2009 21:58
      To: 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [7mm NGA] Narrow News

      Jeremy

      You should have received a copy of NN in with NL. If you wan I can e mail
      you a copy in PDF format.

      David Charlesworth

      Editor NN

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 12, 2009
        Still No Narrow Lines (or News). We did get some post today for the house 3
        doors down the road, so perhaps on the day NL arrived it was our turn to
        have the post put through somebody else's door!

        *:-(*

        Steve G

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 12, 2009
          Stephen,

          Assuming you aren't like me, where the postman still cannot get his van
          here, or to be more accurate, could get it here but maybe couldn't get it
          out again, it's time to go onto the Association web site, and follow the
          instructions to contact Nigel Auckland who deals with non deliveries. Mine
          arrived last Friday, the postman is waiting until he has a few days worth
          and walking in, that way he does a few of us who are 'cut off' each day.

          Frank, in the high country

          _____