Help with FAMA gronk!

  • gordonthepict <firstnorthumbria@tinyworl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      Hi,

      Happy new year to you all.

      Can any one help? I recently purchased a secondhand FAMA OM Furka
      Oberalp 4 wheel diesel shunter with plans to remove the chassis and
      replace it with a OO/HO chassis. Only one problem, I can not figure
      out how to get the loco apart! The body seem firmly glued to the
      chassis and there are no obvious screws on the base!

      If any one has ever dismantled one of these locos I would be
      gratefull advice!

      Cheers,

      Gordon.