competitions

  • annie95065
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2008
      Does anyone know if there are competitions at next years exPONG and 7mm
      AGM at Burton? ...and, obviously, what they might be.

      Regards, Tim
    • gchalmers1@talktalk.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2008
        Tim
        If you email me off line I will send you a list of the competitions for next years AGM.
        Regards
        Graham Chalmers
        Secretary 7mm NGA

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2008
          --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "annie95065" <tim.halket@...> wrote:

          > Does anyone know if there are competitions at next years exPONG and
          7mm
          > AGM at Burton? ...and, obviously, what they might be.
          >
          > Regards, Tim

          While I am unable to say anything about ExpoNG I can say that there
          WILL be competitions at the 2009 and subsequent AGM Conventions of
          the 7mmNG Association.

          For Tim's convenience, and anyone else interested, a list of the
          classes and the rules, together with copies of the two parts of the
          entry forms have just been uploaded to the Files Area of this Group.

          Look for the folder "Association Competitions" - clever, innit?!

          Hope that helps,

          Adrian Gray
          Competitions Steward.