Re: New Photo album

  • James Corsi
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2008
      Dear David and Crenagh,
      Many thanks for you suggestions, not only am I new to NG modelling
      but also digital photography!!! I survived for many years with an
      old Olympus OM2.
      best wishes,
      James Corsi

      --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "David & Crenagh" <theelliotts@...>
      wrote:

      > James
      >
      > I like your presentation, sure makes me look at all the photos.
      One piece of
      > advice if I may.
      >
      > Often I find that some digital photos I take are too dark. These
      can be
      > adjusted for within the camera, dependant on the camera and I have
      never
      > worked out how. My method is to use an editing program, I use HP
      photo and
      > Imaging, to improve the contrast and brightness. At the same time
      I reduce
      > the size so that they can be placed onto Yahoo, fotopick or sent as
      > attachments easier. Always backup the originals before you 'play'
      with them.

      > Not a criticism but hopefully a help up the learning curve.
      >

      > David Elliott
      >
      > Victoria BC Canada
      >
      > _____

      Behalf Of
      > James Corsi
      > Sent: December 4, 2008 02:42
      > To: 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [7mm NGA] New Photo album
      >

      > Dear All,
      > I have just made a new album of my travels through Thailand and
      > Malaysia.
      > Not wishing to appear rude; and my apologies if anybody thought I
      was,
      > you can find this album on
      > ph.groups.yahoo.com/groups/7mmnga/photos/browse/fefb
      >
      > I hope as I am not very good with computers.
      > best wishes,
      > James Corsi #3469

    • David & Crenagh
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2008
        Any time James, advice is one reason for the forum.

        David Elliott

        Victoria BC Canada

        _____

        --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups. <mailto:7mmnga%40yahoogroups.com> com, "David &