Commerical - Dr. Mike's Adhesive

  • Paul Dougherty
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2008
      Thanks for the opportunity to notify you about my sale. I'm currently overstocked with
      both Dr. Mike's adhesives. You save $5.00 a bottle; more for larger quantities.

      Dr. Mike's is the only glue that bonds DELRIN to DELRIN and bonds all woods and resins
      without leaving a residue.

      Mix and match either Dr. Mike's Original or Dr. Mike's 2: Dr. Mike's Normally at $13.00 a
      bottle plus $4.00 S/H

      1 to 3 bottles at $11.00 a bottle plus $1.00 S/H
      4 to 6 bottles at $10.50 a bottle plus $1.00 S/H
      7 to 9 bottles at $10.00 a bottle plus $1.00 S/H
      10 or more bottles at $10.00 a bottle with no S/H, except for overseas customers - $5.00
      S/H

      Orders will be taken only at ricketyrails@... and not this group. You can send email
      your order followed up by a personal check/money order to Rickety Rails Models or PayPal
      to ricketyrails@.... We do not take credit cards.

      Dr. Mike's stays flexible, dries clear with no residue and bonds Delrin, Styrene, Nylon,
      Pewter, Porcelain, Acrylic, Aluminmum, Cooper, ABS, Luan, Steel, Glass, Brass, Leather,
      Rubber, graphite, and other materials that carry petrolium, and amazingly all woods and
      resins without leaving a residue. Great for those wood and resin craftsman kits!

      Regards

      Paul Dougherty
      Rickety Rails Models
      210 Kenmar Drive