Exhibition

  • Kevin Staddon
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 23, 2001
      Dave ,
      What ;where,when. Could possibly may Sat. Have you visited Matt's new site?
      Sent yesterday. www.devonrailwaycentre.co.uk

      Kevin Staddon
      kstaddon@...
    • David Leslie Taylor
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 14, 2003
        Dear All,
        I will be taking Bridport Town to the Blackburn
        Exhibition in October. If anyone is interested in coming
        along, the dates are:
        Fri 17 Oct 5pm-9pm
        Sat 18 Oct 10am-6pm
        Sun 19 Oct 10am-5pm
        The Venue is:
        King Georges Hall
        Blackburn

        Howard and Howard, Please could this be added to Narrow
        News and the website?
        Many thanks,
        Dave.T 146

        ----------------------
        David Leslie Taylor
        University of Exeter
      • DLTaylor
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2004
          Dear All,
          I will be showing Bridport Town at the Leamington & Warwick Exhibition, on
          22 & 23 January 2005, at Myton School, Warwick. I don't have any more
          details of the show or the location yet, but will post them when I know.
          Dave.
        • Trevor Foster
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2004
            Hi All

            Just a few lines to let you know that our new layout
            "Royston ~ St Davids" will be at the Rainhill Christmas Exhibition on Saturday 27th November (Please note this is a ONE day show) The layout is end to end, L shaped and about 16' x 8' overall

            Details of the Exhibition and some photos of the layout in the planning stage can be found on the Rainhill club website www.rainhillmrc.org.uk

            If you are in the area call in and introduce yourself

            Best wishes Trevor

          • Kevin Staddon
            Message 5 of 5 , May 24, 2009
              One time posting for model enthusiasts.
              Anyone in the Wescountry part of England for next weekend 30th & 31st the Exe Model Railway Society will be holding it's annual 2 day exhibition.
              Details, times etc from www.exemrs.co.uk
              PLease enquire through me or website rather than on group.
              this message will NOT be repeated on groups so as not to annoy
              Kevin Staddon thanking for your indulgance