Bachmann 0n30 Shay

  • Paul Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2002
      I've just got my Shay - if you've not seen one yet have a look at

      http://ngtrains.com/shay.htm

      I am told that stocks are very limited this side of Christmas with just
      60 of the undecorated version here so far. Further supplies won't be
      here until the New Year.

      As for the various rumours that have circulated suggesting variously
      that the model doesn't exist, doesn't have the off set boiler as per the
      real thing etc... You were talking rubbish! It's looks gorgeous, runs
      almost silently and is pretty much brilliant.

      Paul Martin
      EDM Models
      paul@...
      http://www.ngtrains.com/