Re: [7mm NGA] Digest Number 2229

  • David Butler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2008
      Sorry Steve, but the world has beaten a well-worn path to the Japanese
      web site ( 2 pages of photos ) and the you-tube video. The video alone
      has had thousands of hits!
      Enlargements of the Underside photo show this to be a Bachmann China
      Spectrum model - must be a first - I thought they only produced HO
      models.
      Anyway, it's certainly causing a stir on almost all of the 0n30 sites.
      Regards
      David(UK)
      RBoL

      --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "steveandglor@..." <steveandglor@...>
      wrote:

      > Gents,
      >
      > The railbus msg was uploaded in error, an unfortunate timing
      mistake. I was requested to remove it with good reasons given and have
      happily done so. I suggest that patientce is required. I will try and
      answer queries off list.