Railway Modeller

  • adrian@pound25.freeserve.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2001
      The current edition, February 2001, is better than most for
      Association members.
      Nick Wright describes his latest layout, Nant-y-glo.
      David Taylor describes carriages built for Charmouth and now in use
      on Bridport Town and there is a little 7mm NG in the final part of
      the Macclesfield lads description of Hammerston Wharf - do the names
      Howard Clarke and Howard Piltz ring any bells???!!!

      By the way, what is it about this Association - howards are
      everywhere, there are THREE on the Committee, very confusing!!

      Adrian
    • brifayle@compuserve.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2001
        Adrian,

        Thanks for the information about the NG coverage in the February
        Railway Modeller. I shall keep a look out for it around the 20th of
        February when the RM usually appears in our local megabookstore.

        Brian Fayle
        Still surrounded by snow in Puslinch Twp. in slowly Thatcherised
        Ontario!