9882Re: [7mm NGA] Smokey Bottom Lumber Company

    May 1, 2008
      Yes Mike, your question was simple but it is my job to keep myself up
      to date with all the traders/manufacturers who support the
      Association by making kits suitable for our purposes, one of whom is
      Richard Denot of Smoky Bottom Lumber Co.

      You will find details for SBL in my Trade News reports in past
      editions of Narrow News.

      I would have answered your question myself but others had already
      done so by the time I read it.

      Adrian
      Trade Liaison Officer, 7mm NGA

      --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, michael lee <mick7ng@...> wrote:

      > Thanks
      >
      > I will use the address Jack gave.
      >
      > As regards contacting the 7mmNGA trade liason officer, WHY, I
      can find no details in the association sales information that this
      trader supports the association. I asked a fairly simple question.