9880Re: [7mm NGA] Smokey Bottom Lumber Company

  • Alan Rogers
    May 1, 2008
      All

      In accordance with Jack's request, I have deleted these posts. He is
      quite right in that no personal contact details should be posted on any
      forum without the express permission of the person who owns them.

      If you are having difficulty with (contacting) a trader who purports to
      support the 7mm NGA, and you are a member of same, the correct course
      of action is to go through the Trade Liaison Officer -
      trade@...

      Those that receive a digest or individual emails will still have these
      details. You are politely requested to disregard or delete them.

      Alan Rogers
      Group Moderator

      --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "Jack TREVES" <jtreves@...> wrote:
      ... I ask one of the moderators to erase the 2 posts of Michel.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic